Friday, July 10, 2009

Boardwalk Arcade part 19

I still haven't resolved the dispute between my digital camera and my computer, but with a grant application deadline looming, I decided to go around it. My brother has a camera of the same make, thus the same downloading/editing software, so I drove up to his house in the early afternoon to get a month's worth of photos out of my camera. This includes images of the current block in progress, which I have gone back and posted on the appropriate days (if you want to see them, look at postings from June 12th to June 25th). A borrowed camera has gotten me through everything since then.

Friday afternoon southbound mid July traffic on the Parkway being what it is, I took a more roundabout route back to my Studio. A shorter session than the last few, but enough to cut the other 6 figures in the right side panel. That should finish all the cutting on that side. Over the weekend I'll give it the once over (or maybe the once over twice, to borrow a line from Exene) to make sure I didn't miss anything, and confirm it with a rubbing that I'll do after I finish cutting all the figures in the other panel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home