Friday, July 31, 2009

Errands

No new art today, but still stuff to keep me busy throughout the day. In the morning I drove to Belmar to check out the unveiling of this summer's youth art project- the city on the moon. From there I drove up to the Studio, where Molly's weekly etching class was just finishing up. Her students were very excited by the progress on their current projects. I was there for two reasons. First, I had to pick up a couple of things to help me with framing the arcade print for tomorrow's show. Second, we've been wanting to get a timer to keep our critique night from running too long. (depending on how many people show up, we usually set a limit of 10 to 15 minutes per person) Molly had said that there was a place there in Ocean Grove that had some in fun shapes. Took me a while to find the store, but eventually I did and bought one in the shape of a little toaster.

Left the toaster in the Studio, brought my other stuff home. Later in the evening I framed a copy of the arcade print, using the frame I had used for the tattoo print in June. It's ready to go for tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home