Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Return of For Love Not Money


Through the wonders of e-mail, my carousel postcard for the For Love Not Money project has returned to me after an interesting journey. Nanci Hersh sent me the image today, showing how she added to the image I put on the card. (for those who need a reminder, the original version of my card can be seen here.) Looks like she put the carousel back in its building, in addition to some other changes. The flags on the new kissing booth look a lot like ones that existed in an earlier version of my drawing.

By tomorrow I'll decide for sure if I'm going to add anything else to the card she sent me, and if so, do it, so I can photograph it and send her an image, as well as get the actual card to its next stop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home