Wednesday, July 04, 2012

An Art Holiday


When most people think of the Fourth of July, they probably don't think about art.  It's a day we often associate with outdoor activities- sports, swimming, cookouts with friends and family, fireworks.  Not a day to be working on an art project inside a studio.  However, I'll always associate it with art, thanks to my 366 print Fourth of July woodcut series, all of which is documented on this blog site.  (use the archives function there to move around within the year of art)

Not that I'm going to the Studio today.  I'll spend most of the day hiding from the oppressive East Coast heat inside my air conditioned apartment, enjoying the annual Twilight Zone marathon.  I'll enjoy the day off from art making, and jump back into it tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home