Saturday, November 17, 2018

Behind Glass



To follow up on something I wrote about a few weeks ago, here is that glass display case at the Boatworks, the headquarters of BelmarArts.  I had been invited to put some small works into the case in the back room, and these struck me as the kind of thing that would work well there.  Was able to actually find them, and the rest is history, and documented in an earlier post on this blog.   I was there today to shoot photos for a holiday event and saw the display for the first time.  This situation lasts for about three months I think, and while there is no official reception, in early December there is a reception for a holiday sale of small and inexpensive works set in that building.  I am not part of that show, but anyone coming to see that might see my works, so who knows?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home