Tuesday, March 19, 2019

The Circus part 16



Back to the Studio this afternoon to continue on my latest coloring project.  This time I opened my watercolor case to have access to all my paints and palettes.  Continued where I left off yesterday, with everything that wasn't fried.  Some was relatively easy, using my printed out photos as my color source for the architecture and sign.  Some colors are not in those photos, so in those cases I relied on memories, or my painting experience to figure out solutions. May make some changes to the food tray before the next printing- I'll consider what I'm seeing here over the next few days.

Used some of the drying breaks to move some print stuff from my car to the Studio, cleaning before the car goes in for maintenance.  I also tracked down Nichole, so we could finally have our meeting regarding teaching classes in the building.  When her injury last week caused her to miss our planned meeting I attached some documents and images to e-mails and sent that to her.  She seemed impressed by what I sent her, so I guess now it's just a matter of working out details with the building.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home