Thursday, October 10, 2019

Supermarket Fireworks part 17


Got to the Studio around 11 am.  Molly was already there, so no music today- she had NPR on so I got to hear discussions of President Trump's recent activities, evaluations of some of the many varieties of apples on the market in various parts of the country, theories about how genetic characteristics may be passed to generations, etc.  So I got some work done.


Today's mission was to finish more of the right side of the block.  So I finished up all the shelf scenes- the front edges, the back panels, and even things like the coolers and beach pails.  Then I moved on to the floor, clearing all the white tiles from the right edge to the area under the rotating sparkler rack.  That leaves the only untouched areas the bakery department, the floor in front of it, and any items found in that area. I see the light at the end of the tunnel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home