Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Vesuvio part 18


My plan for today had been to hang out in my apartment and do some coloring of my new piece.  But life interfered.  My school is on remote learning now, not that I would expect to be there today, but this seems to have students in a panic like everyone else.  First papers are due on Friday, but a bunch arrived today.  Normally I make the score sheets by making copies from the ones I created years ago, but it looks like I won't be in the department office any time soon.  So I went with the old window light box and traced it onto new paper.  Prepared two. I don't love reading and grading papers, but it's got to be done at some point, so if I'm stuck in my apartment, might as well get it done.  It's much easier to grade papers when it's printed out and in my hands, but I can only get them over the internet these days, so it's a lot of back and forth from one site to another.  Eventually I got it done, including sending back comments over email.  Plus some other student emails.

By the time that was done, night had fallen. I can color at night, and did so, but there just isn't enough light inside my apartment to take a decent photo, so pictures of what I did today will have to wait until tomorrow.  You'll just have to trust that I added colors to my first Vesuvio print.   There will be more tomorrow- I have a long way to go.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home