Sunday, March 28, 2021

2021 Tournament of Art ends

 This year's art tournament has been a strange thing to say the least.  The schedule that is, organized in an unusual way.  But the games have gone on, and the fate of my 4 teams was resolved last night.  What was surprising was that the first one out was the one I expected to last the longest- Illinois. As a number  one seed, I expected better, but it was out in the second round, to Loyola Chicago, from my Missouri Valley Conference.   LSU also lost in that round, but they were only an 8 seed, so not as much a surprise.  

Villanova made it into the round of 16, before going down to Baylor.  My last hope was Syracuse, who lost in the round of 8, more than I expected of them.  But they were the last for me for this year.  All that is left is for me to wait until next year.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home