Thursday, September 16, 2021

Fever Dream part 7

 

Took care of some other business, then let myself into my Studio.  I knew this would be a relatively short day today, so I chose a disc from my jazz/blues set, 'Round About Midnight from Miles Davis.   In the title cut (of sorts), Davis does a pretty good version of Thelonius Monk's 'Round Midnight, but the rest of the album is a classic as well.  And it times out at about an hour, which is what I could spare today.

Didn't draw anything new today, but used my time to clean up and redraw a few things done before.  A better version of the stackable chairs I have, improved perspective on the Entemann's end of the aisle display, and updated the two images of helicopter nurses I adapted from internet sources.  Darkened the border I had put in.  Fixed a little flaw in my comic book display. Also spent time just looking, thinking about things I may change in the drawing before I am ready to cut.  


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home