Monday, May 16, 2022

Making a Living part 6

 

I decided to head up to the Studio today, do a little more coloring on my ongoing project.  It was actually raining a little as I left today, but not much.  In fact it had stopped long before I made it up there.  As I pulled into the lot I noticed Nichole's car was there, but as usual, she wasn't there.  I had nothing I had to talk to her about, so it didn't matter.  Luckily, there was other business to be dealt with. For example, my patron for this print was there today, for the firs time in weeks, so I was able to give her an update on the pieces I am making for her.  She was very pleased with where I am at right now.  And another surprise- Molly had been to the Studio at some point and had collected her rent checks from the past few months.  

As long as I was there, I was going to do more coloring.Normally I do a lot of light and warm colors in the beginning, and that is what I have done, but today I put in some light blues and greens.  I did this mostly because I was kind of tired and new I would only be there about an hour anyway.  For music I chose my disc of Tom Waits, as it fit the theme of what I would find on a boardwalk as well as anything I had.  (if you want to know more, find what I wrote on this blog back in February, 2020)  I put on several shades of colors, doing both copies of the print, which is the way I've been handling this process to this point.  And with that, I headed home to relax, before the rain came as expected.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home