Monday, June 25, 2007

Almost Independence Day

Worked my sub job today and decided not to go the the Studio afterward, but home instead. This turned out to be a good decision. Shortly after I got home I received a series of phone calls regarding some expected publicity. First was a heads up that the article may run this coming Sunday, July 1, unless I get pre-empted by a more time sensitive story. Then a few minutes later another call, inquiring if I had a jpg available of prints from my Fourth of July series, since this would be running so close to that holiday. No, but I can make some, and this image, first in that year long series, was one requested. So I grabbed my digital camera, some proofs, and some remaining daylight, shot a few prints at various resolution, uploaded, edited, e-mailed out and received. All accomplished within about 20 minutes of the request. If and how they'll be used remains to be seen. I'll keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home