Friday, July 13, 2007

How to find Studio Arrabbiata




I've gotten a great response from that Asbury Park Press article from a couple of weeks ago, with the result that people have been asking about visiting. The problem is that our space is tucked way down in the basement, not always easy to find. (I got confused myself the first few times I was down there.) So to make it easier, here's a little help. First, it's recommended that you make arrangements first, to make sure I'll be there. When you enter the front door of the parking lot of the Jersey Shore Arts Center, you'll see steps on the left and a door on the right (top photo). Open the door and go down the steps (2nd photo) to the basement. At the bottom of the steps you'll see a painted yellow path (3rd photo) on the floor. Follow this right to the door (4th photo). If it's open, one of us is in, so come say hello.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home