Thursday, May 15, 2008

Belmar Critique Group

During the spring semester I taught a class on Wednesday evenings, so since January I missed out on the monthly Critique group that meets in the Studio. I'm looking forward to the June edition, but that's still a few weeks away. Meanwhile, tonight I decided to check out the one established at the Belmar Arts Council this spring (word of our group in Ocean Grove inspired the folks in Belmar to get one of their own going), another thing my work schedule prevented me from doing until now. I brought the framed copy of A History of Art that was last seen in my March show at Georgian Court. It got a great response, the comments largely about the level of detail and the complex planning that went into it. I'll also show it at the one we're hosting in the Studio in June- it's been hanging on the wall there during the last few meetings, but I haven't been there to talk about it, and I won't likely have any other new signifcant work to show before then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home