Wednesday, December 16, 2009

One Last Long Wednesday

Wednesday has been my long day this past semester, getting up before the sun so I can get (through NYC bound rush hour traffic) to school on time to get parking and prepare for class, then teaching back to back classes for 6 hours, then another rush hour commute home. Then twice a month I've been doing a quick turn around and heading up to Belmar to participate in the figure drawing group. Some unusual extra paperwork kept me busy before and after class today, but now that's all done until next year. But the drawing night goes on. We had our biggest crowd in months, and a good model (new to us and new to posing for artists rather than a camera), giving me a little more energy than I might be expected to have after a day like this one. The 25 minute drawing above was my best of the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home