Saturday, March 22, 2014

Homework Finished




Today I finally finished my week long project to build a couple of bench hooks for my current woodcut class in Belmar.  Under normal circumstance I could knock out something like this in a single session, but the Studio is still not ready for normal circumstances.  A lot of work has been done in our space, but as of yesterday there still wasn't any work space available on tables, so I took care of the final assembly step on the dining table at my parents' house today.  If these tools look familiar, it's because they all got a lot of use in the second half of 2013 in my table building job.  But now this task is complete, so I packed them all up and went home.   The bench hooks will be made available to my class tomorrow afternoon.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home