Wednesday, February 08, 2017

Bridge is Still Out, But Things are Looking Up


Crazy weather going on this week.  Today was in the 60's, and tomorrow we are expecting a major snow.  Whatever happens, I expect to have class on Friday, and I need one of my clamp lights for what I have planned, so I took a quick trip to the Studio this afternoon to pick up the one I keep there.    I had a little time before I had to leave to get to class and decided to stop by the beach there in Ocean Grove.  A few weeks ago I wrote about how I was concerned that the bad weather at the time might prevent me from picking up the seashells I use for one of my 3D projects.  A day like this and it might be worth the quick trip. So I drove up the street and parked on the last block.

As I mentioned a few weeks ago, the beginning of the semester seem to bring a lot of bad weather, so the days I search for shells are not always pleasant.  Today was one of the nicer ones I've had.  As I had expected, not much there on the beach, but I did run across a few bunches here and there.  And with only two students in that class this semester, I quickly found enough to supplement the ones I had left over from last year.  Then back to my car for the journey south to the college.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home