Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Supermarket Battle part 10


One of my last days off before school starts up again, so it seemed a good day to go the the Studio and get some work done.  I do have a few more cards I could color, but everyone who sent me one this year has been sent one, so I can take my time with the rest.   As I mentioned recently, I will eventually want a new piece to submit for a spring juried show, so I thought it a good time to pick up where I left off on the most recent supermarket print.  I last worked on this block back in the summer, more or less finishing the block drawing, but then I set it aside when some other things came up- such as teaching a summer college class and building a sink for a print studio.  Then the fall semester, and the Christmas card, and we're back here.

I may want to reconsider and rework a few details in the scene, but for now I could work on the place I start all my blocks, cutting out around the border.  So I did that today, with the results seen above.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home