Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas from Studio Arrabbiata





Been making my own cards at Christmas since the 1980's, and for the past few decades that has been woodcuts, based on historical works of art.  This year was no exception.  The one problem was finding the time, as classes were scheduled through the 23rd and I had 8 hours of class on that last day, followed with the typical busy holiday stuff.  Still behind on some of that holiday stuff, but at least I got far enough on the annual holiday card to be able to post an image on the day itself.  I plan to get back to the Studio in the next few days, make some minor adjustments to the block, and print an edition that I can color and start distributing to the good boys and girls on my list.  Meanwhile, here's an image for everyone to enjoy.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home