Thursday, December 22, 2016

Getting Too Close



Just a few days until Christmas and much work to do, without even getting into all the college stuff still to come.  (two more classes tomorrow, plus all the calculating of final grades, but that part can wait until next week)  I had free time yesterday, so I went up to the Studio and began drawing the block.  I had it narrowed down to two possibilities, and after some paper sketches I chose one in particular- as planned one I covered in Art History class this past summer.  Then I returned today to finish the drawing, the cutting, and then pulling a few quick proofs.  Generally like what I see, but I expect to make some minor adjustments to the block before doing the edition for the cards I'll be mailing.  I'll use today's output to test colors and to have one to display here on the holiday itself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home