Monday, December 26, 2016

Busy Weekend Part 2


A few days ago I got word that the Scene at the Shore exhibition at Ocean County College was extended into late February.  Because of huge demand from the viewing public?  No, mostly because they didn't have anyone else who wanted to fill that hallway at this time.  So we were invited to extend the run, and since I had no need for any of those pieces right away, I agreed.  Plus it saved me from having to go there the week before Christmas and pick it up.  I was in the gallery on the day after the original pick up day and saw that only one artist had picked up their stuff, so I guess everyone else felt the same way.  I don't expect another reception, but if there ends up being another one, I'll post word about it.

Meanwhile the show in Spring Lake is scheduled to be up into March, and the next show that I expect to be part of will be in Belmar in January.  I'll save the details until we get closer.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home