Thursday, July 05, 2018

More with St Georgia



Despite promises from weathermen, the high temperatures and extreme humidity are still hanging around.  But at least I didn't have to mow the lawn today, having done that for the past few days.  Lots of errands to take care of, and so I managed to squeeze in a quick Studio visit.  Back in April I had pulled the above proof of the most recent saint print and left it to dry in my rack.  Obviously it would be dry by now, so the next step is to tape it down and prepare for coloring.  So late in the morning I drove up to Ocean Grove with a drawing board and some paper tape.  Looked into a few things in the building, then quickly took care of the task of taping the proof to a board, which will help keep it flat after I color it  As I said last time, as a black and white proof it is far from perfect, but I think that the watercolor will help hide the few minor flaws.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home