Monday, March 25, 2019

2019 NCAA Tournament of Art part 2


Having reached the first break in the Tournament, this is the appropriate time to check the results.  So far, not so good.  I started with 3 official art schools, and now I am down to one- LSU has made it through to the Sweet 16.  I guess it could have been worse.  My general basketball predictions have not been so great either.  Percentage-wise, it's a little better- as 10 of my Sweet 16 picks were right, and of the games yet to be played, only a few have already been eliminated, though my brackets have a bit more red ink than I would like to see.  Most of what I have predicted can still come true, though other than seeing how I did, not particularly interesting games from where I stand.  I guess that frees up more time for other stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home