Monday, August 03, 2026

Bakery part 4

 As expected, there was some rain this morning, but a light rain, nothing to keep me in the house when I have a block to work on.  I got to the Studio, cleared off my table, and got to work.  My plan for today was to work on the big sign, the most famous thing that the bakery had, at least according to the photos I found online.  I got everything done except the interior white letters on both parts.  As I finished everything else, my disc was already done, and it was almost 12:30 pm.  I decided to save all those letters for next time, document it, clean up, and go home.  Results of today's work can be seen below:


For music today I went with an oldie but a goodie, my home burned version of the British double LP version of Generation Terrorists by the Manic Street Preachers, with the best write up on this blog being June of 2022.  Although my records show that it's been more than a year since I had this one in the Studio, a song from the album was running through my head the past few days, so it got the nod today.  As written above, the very long disc finished shortly before I finished what I did of the sign today, and rather than put of some other music, I decided to save the cutting for another time.  

No rain falling as I left, and just a light sprinkle as I got close to home, not worth putting the wipers on for.  Later in the afternoon, even the sun came out.  There are flash flood warnings for parts of the county through the afternoon, but at both my home and work space, we may be in the clear.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home