Monday, September 14, 2026

Exhibition Update

 I have taken my part of the upcoming exhibition at Pyramid Atlantic as far as I can go right now.  My box is finished, except for the final sealing, and I can't do that yet.  All the prints to go to that show are now mounted, framed, and labeled with both my information and the names of each work.  Bubble wrap is all cut to size.  All frames are wired, but those were on already, as I am using previously used frames.  I submitted all the information about each piece to the gallery director, except images, which my computer won't allow me to do right now.  However, those new large file images have been posted to a blog, and a link to that page sent to the gallery director, so I have to hope that's enough.  That submission also includes an artist bio, so they have that now as well.

The main thing that remains for me is to calibrate all the wires to the same height relative to the frames (I created a tool for that) and seal up the box.   Then take it to a place to ship.  (we are under orders not to ship anything yet, probably until after we are sent a loan agreement)  After that it's in the hands of the shipping company, and then the gallery, for the duration of the show, which goes until mid-November I hear.  Right now I am well ahead of all the deadlines.  

So maybe tomorrow I get to go back to working on art.  I look forward to that.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home