Wednesday, January 17, 2007

New Camera

Spent most of the day working on stuff related to the beginning of the fall semester. At this point it seems I'm teaching 4 classes, two at each of my colleges. Going to one of them for an all day colloquium tomorrow, so it's a good day to drop off all my handouts for copying.

The one thing I did toward my art today was pick up a new digital camera that I had on order. Not for making art as much as documenting it. I'm more used to using 35mm slides, but two recent exhibitions I applied for would only accept digital submissions on disc, so I figure maybe it's time to start the transition. (Borrowed my parents' camera for those, but that's not always convenient.) Besides, I'm going to need a digital camera to provide all those scenes from the studio for this blog. Tonight I got as far as taking it out of the box, putting in the batteries and new memory card, and taking some snapshots of my living room. I'll figure out the rest after I get past the next few days of school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home