Wednesday, July 30, 2008

New Mural in Belmar




There's a new mural in progress over at the Boatworks in Belmar. Last year we painted the large one on the south side of the building (that whole process is well documented on this blog in entries from July 17 through December 2, 2007- check the archives in the right side column); this year we tackle the north side. The design is one of those that was submitted last year. The process is being blogged in great detail over at the BAC blog for those who want to see it, from July 28 forward. My involvement started this evening when I joined a few other painters for a few hours. All the color seen was painted today, mostly during the morning session. My task of the evening was working on the wooden pier structure shown in the top detail, assigned to me since it was one of the things I dealt with last year. The wide view shows that my contribution is part of the letter B. The wood part is pretty much done, but the area around it (water, sand) has a long way to go. My work schedule means I won't be there every day, but I'll post something here everytime I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home