Saturday, January 24, 2009

And On To The Next One


Something strange today- a Saturday with nothing in particular that I have to do. No work to deliver, no art receptions, no holiday related activities, nothing happening in Belmar. And a relatively nice day, too. So I went to the Studio to finish up that 2nd okawara proof I've been working on for the last week. Put in the last few colors, touched up a few things done earlier. I think it's pretty much done. All the colors are the same as the first one, though if you put them side by side (which I haven't, as the other one is home, framed for an upcoming show), you might notice some slight differences in intensity of some colors from one copy to the next, but the same could be said for most of my color pieces.
Ideally I'll sell one or both of these eventually, necessitating printing and coloring additional copies. But since that's not likely to happen soon, I need to start thinking now about the next print. At this point I'm assuming the next one will be another from this boardwalk series- I just have to decide which one to tackle next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home