Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Still More Coloring



On my way to work I stopped by the local glass place to order another piece of plexi, to frame the first proof of the first boardwalk print. The receptionist took the order, but mentioned that they might be low on the type I need, and said she'd call me to let me know.
After work today I swung by the Studio to continue coloring the second proof of the first boardwalk print. Added the reds, browns, some blues, and some detail colors. Probably another hour would have been enough to finish the whole thing, but I was getting hungry and there is no need to finish it today.
Back home, no message on my phone machine. This may mean that there is no problem with my plexiglass order, but tomorrow I'll stop by and verify it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home