Tuesday, January 20, 2009

It's Good To Be Home


Today was the first day of classes in the spring 2009 semester. Not a bad day- no traffic troubles, was able to find good parking, the copy machine held up long enough for me to make all my copies. The class itself went fine. When I got back home after work I found a special treat- a huge pile of boxes on my front steps. Not a surprise, since I was expecting delivery of my artwork back from the Iowa show today. The packages looked a little more scuffed and banged up than when I sent them out in early November, but inside my solid construction kept everything safe. Glad to have them back, since one or two of these pieces will be going out to another show next week. Of course, I now have to find a place to store all this stuff, but I'll deal with that later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home