Friday, January 09, 2009

PCNJ Exhibitions

Since I'm still waiting on the return of all the artwork that went to Iowa, I had to open up the late night frame shop again last night, just long enough to swap three supermarket prints for three others. This morning I took care of a few last minute tasks (adding wires to two frames, printing labels for the backs) and then set out for North Branch around noon. No real traffic, so I got up to the Printmaking Council by 1:30. Brought in my piece for the juried show, and the four for my part of the 3 person show. The previous show was still up, so I was able to see that before I left. The postcard above is for the juried show, and is the 2nd card for an early 2009 group show that includes my artwork on the front. The exhibitions open on Saturday, January 17, with a reception from 1 to 4 pm, and remain open through March 7, 2009.

On my way back from PCNJ, I diverted to Woodbridge, where I stopped Pearl and picked up some frame parts, matboards, and foamcore, mostly to replenish a lot of the supplies I've used in recent months preparing for various exhibitions. From there, back onto the Parkway and down to the Studio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home