Sunday, June 13, 2010

New and Improved

As the 6th anniversary of my main website was approaching, the software that I was using finally got a long awaited upgrade. I started the process of improving the site a few weeks ago. I decided to keep the same classic look, but everything else is improved. The site now has twice the pages, including some devoted to individual major print series. Also twice the images, many of which have never been seen online before. And most of the old photos have been improved as well. (the earliest ones were from scans of 35 mm prints, from the years before I owned a digital camera)

I'm sure there will be further enhancements and expansion down the line, but this is as good a time as any to announce the update to whoever reads this blog. So if you haven't stopped by my main website over the past few weeks, I invite you to do so soon, and see the improvements.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home