Wednesday, June 02, 2010

A Change of Pace


Ever since the current figure drawing group coordinator took over, the models tend to be attractive women in their 20's and 30's who rate considerably more money than we paid when I taught a college figure class, not to mention what the schools I went to paid models (below today's minimum wage). Once in a great while he brings in a male model, which makes for a change of pace. Tonight was such a night. I do this for practice, so I guess it's good to get some practice with the other gender once in a while. The drawings posted here (15 minutes above, 20 minutes below) each have many flaws, but some nice qualities as well. This is the second time in a row that the last pose of the evening was reclining, a view that I find challenging, but I seem to be getting a little better at those sideways heads.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home