Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Return of the Sultry Nights

Weather here in the Northeast has been in the neighborhood of triple digits the past 3 days, which tends to discourage time in the Studio. (our basement space is cool compared to outside, but it can't compete with air conditioning) And I'm kind of between projects right now anyway. By evening the temperature had dipped to the high 80's, and I ventured out to figure drawing group in Belmar. It reminded me of a night I wrote about last year, which featured the same model as tonight. Unfortunately, things didn't work out as well tonight. I suppose I could blame the heat, or coming off a full day of work, or that I was breaking in a new hunk of charcoal. The 10 minute pencil sketch above isn't great, but it's the best thing from tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home