Saturday, August 28, 2010

The Show Goes On

This morning I had a bunch of art to pick up in two locations in Belmar, luckily only a block apart. Today was the pick up day for the recent Belmar Urban Myth show, and it also happened to be the day to collect work from the show of selected art from the annual juried show, on display at a local bank. (actually, it was selected work from the juried show plus one unrelated piece from me, since the bank would not allow my original contribution to hang in their space) So I parked at the Boatworks and walked up the street to the bank, carrying the custom box built to hold the framed piece. No further complications with that, but when I returned to the Boatworks to remove and pack up the eight woodcuts I had in the Myth show, I was asked if I could leave the work for a while...so it could be shown at that same bank. Here we go again. I have no immediate need for any of the pieces, so I can let them hang on walls for another month or two. No nude figures in any the prints, but some are a little odd, so it remains to be seen if I'll be notified again that I have to remove some art from the show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home