Friday, September 10, 2010

Boardwalk Nights part 12

I had an errand that I had to take care of late this morning, one that would take me to within a short ride from the Studio. Therefore it made sense to work some cutting time into my schedule for the day. That time ended up being just a little over an hour, but I'm trying to meet a deadline and every bit of time helps. I continued work on the building exteriors, finishing the counter and front of the balloon game in the lower right, and working my way down the row in the other direction, cutting the t-shirt shop, the tattoo studio, and some tiny unidentified buildings beyond those, carrying me into the left panel. I went as far as to cut out a distant amusement park ride before I had to quit and get to my next location.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home