Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wrapping Up A Long Day


Another very long and tiring day, including ordering plexiglass for this weekend, school business for the coming semester, securing some fresh mozzarella, hours of driving, and hauling bunches of boxes and pieces of furniture up and down stairs, in and out of homes. I considered skipping tonight's figure drawing group, but I figured I could use the relaxation. It worked out well that I did, as some of the regulars couldn't make it tonight and they would have been way short of money needed to pay the model. Of course, fewer people means more spots to pick from for my easel, so I was able to get good locations to work from the model. My first take on the first pose didn't work out well, but in the last 15 minutes of it I drew the piece above, which ended up being my favorite drawing of the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home