Monday, September 12, 2011

Artist on Display

I will be making a public appearance this weekend to discuss my work and my process, along with printmaking in general. The occasion is the September meeting of the Westfield Art Association, as part of their ongoing series of artist presentations. In addition to discussing historical and contemporary printmaking, I'll be demonstrating the basics of cutting and printing a block. I've been told that the meeting is open to the general public and as far as I know there is no admission free.

The meeting and artist presentation will be Sunday, September 18th, from 2 to 4 pm. The Westfield Art Association meets at the Westfield Community Room, in the town's municipal building, 425 E. Broad. Directions are available on the organization's website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home