Saturday, November 12, 2011

St Benno part 5

It's been more than a month since the last time I had more than two minutes to devote to this current block. Other than a few demonstration gouges at my Belmar workshop, it's been untouched since I redrew the frog. I ended up spending most of the afternoon painting walls over at SICA, but I wanted to get back to work on some art, so I put in a little time at the Studio afterwards. In that time I was working on a horizontal band across the upper middle, ground behind the frog and around and in front of the background vegetation. What's remaining shouldn't take more than about 90 minutes to cut. I hope to find a time to finish it this week, so it will be printed and colored in time for the December critique, as well as the last few weeks of my workshop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home