Sunday, March 11, 2012

Prints Out of the East Region

Every year it is my custom on Selection Sunday to note which of the schools (68 in the current format) I have an artistic connection to. Sadly, only three this year, all of which are seeded in the East Region. In numerical order, they are Syracuse (#1), Texas (#11), and Harvard (#12). The first two were locations of print exhibitions that I was part of, while Harvard is the location of the Fogg Art Museum, which purchased one of my saints for its collection back in the 90's. Syracuse was a top team this year, and has a realistic shot of making the Final Four, if not winning the championship. I expect that I have a bunch of school connections to colleges in the NIT, but people just don't care about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home