Friday, May 25, 2012

St Genevieve part 4


Molly had told me that she was going to have photos of her work taken this morning around 8:00 am (for a local entertainment magazine), so I figured that getting to the Studio after 11:00 would be safe.  The good news is that the photo shoot was done, but she had left suddenly and I had to spend several minutes moving her stuff away from my table so I could work.  But after that I settled back into the current project.  She turned up a little later, and by way of apology brought a platter full of grapes.  (probably brought them for herself, but she placed it on my inking station where it was in easy reach for the rest of my time there)  In about two hours I finished cutting the rest of the block.  The image is mostly line, and with the dark wood background doesn't show up well in the photo, but the print should look fine when inked.  I'll take off from artwork for the holiday weekend and print it sometime early next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home