Friday, May 31, 2013

Building Another House part 3



The notification I received about the upcoming show at PCNJ asked us to deliver the work between June 1st and 4th, or between tomorrow and Tuesday.  Normally the place is closed Sunday and Monday, so I was curious if we had more options than usual.  I called up there this morning to ask, and learned that there will be a class going on during the day on Monday, so that will be an option for drop off.  Tomorrow is expected to be a very warm sunny Saturday, so I think I'm better off not giving myself another weekend trip up and down the Parkway.  Got lucky last week, but don't know if I would get another easy ride tomorrow.  So I'll wait until next week, which gives me a few more days to get my stuff ready for delivery.

Up to the Studio for a little while today to continue work on latest copy of the house print.  Today I added skin tones, all the dark brown wood, and some of the light brown wood.  Getting closer, and I should be able to finish the last few colors over the weekend, before I deliver the one I'm copying colors from to the show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home