Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Back on that Road


Today was the deadline to deliver my pieces to the show up at the Printmaking Center of New Jersey, in what they are now calling Branchburg.  (the town has had a few other names for mailing purposes over the years)  Things were a little chaotic when I arrived, as they were giving the gallery a new paint job before hanging this show.  Being that my trip would get me there for early afternoon, I had brought my lunch along, and decided to enjoy it outside at the picnic table.  It turned out I had plenty of company out there- our director and several interns.  In fact, the PCNJ is going to have 7 college interns working this summer.  I don't remember ever seeing more than one around there at any one time.  With this much help, maybe they can add an extra story onto our building before September.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home