Friday, June 14, 2013

St Pamphilus part 12



Had time today to get back to the current print.  Today I colored the things I was sure of, all based on my original color proof- pancake, hands, sausages, eggs, plate.  It goes fast when you know exactly what you are doing.  I know exactly how the metal bits (tongs, steam trays) will be as well, but sometimes its better to wait and let the whole thing dry before continuing.  No harm if this has to wait until next week to be finished.

On the way home I stopped at the Boatworks to see if it wasn't too early to pick up my pieces from the Art on the Edge show, scheduled to end today.  It wasn't.  I figured it would be better to take my pieces right off the wall and put them in my car, rather than take a chance that they'd be moved to a stack against the wall and the risk of getting wet if some more water seeped into the building overnight. Lost too much art to flooding last year to go through that again.  The pieces are now safe at home, but I'll be back tomorrow to document and help with some plantings around the building.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home