Monday, February 13, 2017

Supermarket Battle part 15



Time for the latest critique, but there's the usual problem- this time of year there are usually dance classes on Monday nights at the Studio building, which means that by around the time we begin there may be few or no parking spaces available in our lot.  And with the chilly air and constant wind blowing today, that's a lot of wind chill to walk through if you have to park far from the building.  So when possible, I will arrive in the afternoon when spaces are available, and that's what I did today.

To occupy the two hours before the critique was scheduled to begin I had two plans- finish creating what I need to complete my syllabus for the independent woodcut class I'm teaching right now, and continue cutting my latest supermarket block.  And so that's what I did.  I had cut more of the block during a class last week, leaving not much left.  The sections I worked on tonight were mostly along the top part, the deep background of the scene.  Which means the cutting may be done.  I don't want to proof it yet (will use the block to demo something in class this week), so I left it there.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home