Monday, July 09, 2018

Still More with St Georgia



After spending the past few days updating the whole Belmar Arts Council blog (10 years worth of posts to be reviewed and adjusted as necessary), time to get back to work for me.  The gap between visits was much shorter this time, only a few days since I taped the proof down.  Started the coloring process today.  My prototype is still in a frame from being submitted to a show, so I just brought it with me to the Studio.  In about an hour I was able to color all the church parts.  Trying to do more than that today would have likely led to one wet color bleeding into another, and a lot more work, so I ended it like you see above.  Stuck the proof in progress, drawing board and all, in my drying rack.  Move on to the sky in a few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home