Wednesday, December 26, 2018

St Dwynwen part 9


Woke relatively early this morning, took care of some bits of business, then got myself up to the Studio.  Giving the rest of my Christmas cards another day to dry, but there's always something else to work on.  Today that will be pulling some proofs.

I had carried my Dwynwen block to the Studio the last few times I was going there, but each time I decided there were too many other things to get done that day and put off proofing it.  I had even brought paper, which I left there.  More time today, so that was first on my list.  Still had my printmaking bag in the car, so that came into the building as well.

The Dwynwen print is mostly thin black lines, so easy to ink and print.


This was a quick practice proof, with a few flaws, but the design seems fine.  It will do for the purposes of practicing with my color choices and seeing if they work as expected.   The print is not due to the intended show until February, so I have plenty of time to print a better copy, color it, sign it, and deliver it to the show, which will be in the same building.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home