Monday, April 08, 2019

The Circus part 19



Coloring the new proof today.  Started by looking at the earlier version, and got some ideas as to color changes I might make, so I tried some of them out on that first proof.  I won't write about all of them right now, but just mention them as they come up in this new proof.  The blue sky is the same phthalo as before, but maybe just a little more intense.  The fried food is pretty much the same as well.  One new thing is I added a little bit of a bright red to the tray, which appears at the far left and in the center.  And as planned, that far left piece of the cardboard tray that holds he crab sandwich, I had cut out some of the black ink, and now that shadow has some indigo wash on it.  So far, so good.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home