Monday, June 27, 2022

Lots of business

Today I had a few things to take care of up in Ocean Grove.  First, I had to make sure that my patron received the print she ordered.  Got up there, took both copies off the wall, titled and signed them both, but left the numbering empty.   Then I got my customer from the office, let here know things were ready, and she followed me to my Studio.  She looked over both copies, and as expected, saw little difference between them, which was a goal.  In the end she chose the second print, which I admitted was probably the better print, pointing out a few stray marks in the first proof.   I editioned it as 4/10, and gave it to her.  She doesn't have the money yet, but promised it to me on Thursday, the next day she will be there.  

She stashed the print in her car (rain was expected, but hadn't arrived yet, and rain is definitely the enemy of prints on paper hand colored with watercolor) then we got to the other business.  Jeanne is taking over classes from Nichole (who is officially gone, but still around for another week or so) and I wouldn't mind having another class or two by the end of the summer.  So we discussed some possible classes, some possible schedules.  I'll give her some specifics when I see her in a few days.  In secret, she had me sign a thing for Nichole, which I guess she gets at her farewell party.

What all this means is that I am done with that boardwalk print for now, and can concentrate on the next project.   So I'll be back to that this week. I hope to have a camera soon, so you'll all be able to follow what I am doing there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home