Saturday, June 28, 2008

Supermarket Preacher part 4



After I dropped off my pieces in Belmar, I continued up to the Studio. First order of business was to fix a piece of the framed History of Art print. After I framed it for the Georgian Court show, I realized that I had forgotten to color one little piece, part of the logo on the train car. Adding the tiny piece of dark blue (compare first and second) took seconds- much more difficult was getting everything back into the frame.

My main purpose in the Studio today was to continue on the latest supermarket block. I roughed in two figures and the shopping cart. They could use a little refining, but they're pretty much what I had planned. I think there will be at least one more partial figure on the far left side of the block, then I have to deal with all the products on the shelves and a few other details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home